Thursday, July 10, 2008

so much excitement

1. My first baby nephew, Noam Lee Groeneweg, was born last night, July 9, 2008. He is 6lbs 11oz. 20 inches. Congrats Becky and Brian! Can't wait to meet your new little one! (I'm already the favorite aunt, don't deny it Hope :)




2. Sister Dana is flying to Chicago after spending a year nannying in Germany and I get to be the first family member to welcome her back to the states! (she has like 4 friends coming to pick her up in Chicago and all 6 of us (plus my cat) get to spend 2 nights in my tiny studio.)

this is what 7 people and a cat look like trying to sleep in a studio apartment:


3. I just met Stacy London and Clinton Kelly from TLC's What Not To Wear. AND they know that I'm the genius designer behind the very important graphic used on the set.



Yeah, that's right. Be jealous people.

1 comment:

Kunnari said...

hey congrats on being an aunt. i wish i could relate. fortunately being an uncle isn't half bad either.