Sunday, June 28, 2009

New place


I have successfully moved to my new apt. Hooray!
I'm still working out a few furniture arrangement issues, but this is the initial setup. That's Lila on the floor there, being dramatic as usual.


There are a lot of reflective surfaces in this apt (glass cabinets, french doors) which I love, but Lila seems to have a raw distaste for. I think she'll get used to it eventually, but for now, there are plenty of 4 am wake-ups to her scratching at her own reflection.

My dining area is being used as my office. Someday I'll get an actual table.


I love the kitchen. I think it's my favorite part (note the dishwasher :)



Awesome walk-in closet with a built in wardrobe:





Come visit sometime. I'll pull out the air mattress for ya.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

this apart looks very nice and it seems you all fit in. so happy you got moved o'k. stay dry! mom faith

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kate vw said...

cute:) i love it

Tara & Dave said...

Looks awesome.