Saturday, January 27, 2007

you can't kill soul

Yeah, so, it turns out I didn't have time to think, (see previous post) as I'm just now getting a chance to update my blog. Work has been a whirlwind the past 2 weeks, but things just started to settle down today. I worked 121 hours in 2 weeks when I normally work 70. The amount of graphics my team has sent to the printer is staggering, i don't even know how many, but for sure more than 2,000. That's probably a very modest guess, but whatever.

Time for some serious R&R. I'm sleeping in tomorrow, babysitting tomorrow night and relaxing on Sunday afternoon. I hope to read an entire book this weekend.

I've been in a funk these past 2 weeks due to the stress at work, but I think i'm finally out of it. I began thinking creatively again on my commute to work today, rather than just blanking out for the hour and 15 minutes it takes me to get to work. I like thinking creatively, and i'm very excited to know that I still know how too....work hasn't completely exhausted my creative spirit. When i fully regain my creative story telling, i'll be sure to post something of some interest. but for now...time for bed!

No comments: