Saturday, March 3, 2007

Saturday, March 3, 2007

I bought a new dress today... hard to believe, i know. but it's beautiful and I needed something special for the party on tuesday night. word on the street is that 3,000 people have already RSVP'd for this party. It's gunna be huge! Becky and Jen are coming, it should be fun and I'm very excited! Stay tuned for pics...I'm sure I'll take a few :)

Last night we had a pre-party party to celebrate the opening of the exhibit. This one was just for the exhibitions department (the people who built the thing) and it was very casual...basically a pizza party with beer. Very fun :)

So....my previous post was totally premature. The past 2 days have been pretty chilly and snowy...winter is not yet over. It sure felt like it was for a few days there. We had the most ridiculous thunder/rain storm Thursday night and I thought for sure spring had sprung. The thunderstorm was crazy! At about 3:30am there was the loudest, sharpest thunder crack I've ever heard. I think it was right above my apartment, and the it started pouring so hard I thought my apartment was leaking! Thankfully it was not leaking, just sounded like it was. I'm wanna give a shout out to everyone back home though...they've got a massive blizzard to deal with!

No comments: