Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I don't break stride

I had a very nice walk from work to the train station tonight. It wasn't raining but the streets were wet from melting snow and it was fairly mild out. Nights like this get me thinking again about how beautiful changing seasons are. It's definitely starting to feel spring-ish. The earth is starting to warm up and the cold air isn't as strong as it was a few weeks ago. Knock on wood, we'll probably get a huge winter blizzard now that I'm talking about spring, but I thought I'd share a couple pics with you that I took on my walk.




On the way TO work this morning, my bus had to be re-routed due to a man threatening to jump off the top of a crane 27 stories up. There were several fire trucks and State Street was blocked off. Fortunately, the man was brought down uninjured, but it sure gave me a horrible feeling in my stomach when i heard what was going on. Let's hope the coming warm weather lift spirits a bit.

2 comments:

Kunnari said...

warm weather... i wish... we just got over a foot of snow here at dordtvill

Anonymous said...

"Don't Break Stride"- This is the most valuable quote every said to me. Until now I never associated it with procrastination, so I probably didn't take it correctly when I heard it. Good thing it stuck out to me, & I appreciate that you shed new light on it for me.
Happy Holidays.