Wednesday, February 21, 2007

all good things do come to an end.

alright, so i know pretty much the only thing I talk about is my exhibit, but i have to talk about it again because it's almost done. In exactly 1 week, the first group of 'outsiders' will view the show (the press.) It's exciting to think that it's almost done and the finished product is so close, but I'm also kinda sad about it. I've gotten to meet so many cool and interesting people working on this project with me and when the whole thing is done, I won't be working with the same team any more...or any team at all for that matter. it's a little bittersweet. I'll still be at the Field, it's just going to be an adjustment working on my own much smaller projects.

sidenote: I found my thumb ring...and i feel a little foolish about getting so worked up about losing it since it was just lost in my messy apartment :P

No comments: