Monday, February 12, 2007

the world's got me dizzy again, you'd think after 22 years I'd be used to the spin

woohoo! the exhibit opens in less than a month. phew. things have really calmed down in the graphics department since our deadline was a couple weeks ago and it's really REALLY exciting to see things coming together in the exhibit. here are a few sneak peeks for you:


the photo above and below are cases in the Aztec gallery of the exhibit.



above and below are cases in the Leadership gallery

below: 1 of the 11 cultural intros that I designed


I saw the movie 'Because I Said So' on friday night with jen and becky. I thought it was pretty cute, definite chick flick and pretty predictable, but ya gotta have those kinds of movies on occasion. Diane Keeton was great. I'd recommend it.

Oh, and I cooked risotto yesterday! haha, i surprised myself cuz I don't cook very often, but it turned out and was really tasty. mmm...

1 comment:

Becca said...

looking good girl! i can't wait to see it...sometime in april!!!