Tuesday, July 31, 2007

woe and whoa!

Argh. laundry sucks. and a non-operating laundry room sucks even more.

But while I'm waiting for the 1 functioning washing machine to finish, I just wanted to express how excited I am about recent and upcoming happenings!

First of all, my sister got engaged! yay! I'm going to have a brother-in-law! Congratulations B&B!! I love you guys!
Second of all, my best friend is coming to visit this weekend! While she's here, we're going to see one of my fav bands, Manchester Orchestra, play at the House of Blues, and we're going to a cubs game a couple days later. Should be a fun-filled weekend :)

...that's all i guess.

gotta go check the machine.

1 comment:

Becca said...

I think I hate work even more than you hate your broken laundry machines.

(yes, i just called them laundry machines)