Friday, March 27, 2009

apt apt

my anxiety for all things planned in advance has been rearing it's ugly head lately. soon I'll be faced with the decision of moving to a new apartment or renewing my current apartment's lease for another year. sigh. every spring I go through this...and every spring, out of laziness and indecisiveness, I decide to resign the lease for my current apartment at a grossly inflated price.

but I say NO MORE! three years is long enough!

tomorrow morning I have my first appointment viewing a possible new abode. I'm done with the studio! on to bigger and possibly cheaper(?) things...like a 1 bedroom. alas, the 'cheaper' aspect means staying in my current neighborhood is an unlikely thing. I'm movin' north baby! so friends, family, the next time you come visit me you may have to travel farther to get to downtown, but at least you'll have a couch to sleep on instead of a crummy 10 year old air mattress!

No comments: