Saturday, November 7, 2009

a New York minute

Hey crazy kids! Thanks for stopping by. If you've noticed something different about my blog, it's because I've reverted back to an original header design. This time, however, I've added the apostrophe to the title. Not having it was bothering me. This feels better and so does having the turquoise back.

Do you want know what I've been up to lately? Sleeping. I didn't know a person could sleep as much as I have in the past 24 hours. I went home from work on Friday feeling a little peakish, and fell asleep around 4:30pm. I woke up today, this morning at 8:30 am. That's 16 hours. Then, I went back to sleep and slept until 2:00pm.

I'm feeling much better. I think I was feeling ill because I was overly exhausted. My trip to NY was so good, but so tiring. 5 museums in basically 2 days is a lot to absorb. But, it was great! If you want to see pictures... pop on over here. A few colleagues and I went out to NY to do some research and to visit with staff from other museums.

I'm heading out to California on Monday morning to continue the museum research. Hopefully I can keep my energy up!

No comments: