Monday, April 6, 2009


Hi friends.

- Still looking for the perfect apartment.

- I'm going to Iowa this weekend for Easter.

- Bringing my BF with me to Iowa...to meet the fam!

- Wednesday morning I'm speaking at a Chicago Semester class about vocation. my vocation.

- That event will will take place exactly 4 years after I was in the same vocational class and I'm still trying to decide if 4 years is enough time to go from being the student to being the teacher on such an issue.

- It snowed here in Chicago yesterday. can I get an ICK?!? ick.

- The Aztec World closes in just 12 days. TWELVE DAYS PEOPLE! You're running out of time!

- Recently discovered that my favorite bowling place has half price bowling on Sundays.

- tonight I bought a used copy of Walden and an old book about plants with fantastic illustrations.

- My cat likes scrabble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my cat looks like that!