Saturday, April 25, 2009

I'm Walking!


For the first time ever, my sisters and I have formed a team and are walking in an MS Walk on May 9. Our team, Team Faith, is in honor of our mom who has been living with MS for 20+ years. It's really exciting to be a part of this. My sisters and I are still collecting donations, so if you're interested in contributing to a cure for MS, head on over to the National MS Society website, or click here to be brought directly to my donation page! I'm so excited!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

do you remember the apollo earrings giveaway from leah sakellarides on joanna's blog a few weeks ago?! well leah is giving away another beautiful piece this week on my blog, macaroni club! she is so talented, and so sweet to do this! i'd like to invite you to come visit macaroni club, and if you like this piece of leah's, sign up to win it!
xo... sarah

p.s. i noticed in the comment on joanna's site that you particularly liked leahs necklaces, and this piece happens to be a necklace! hopefully you will like :)