Tuesday, November 28, 2006

baking successes

I really like baking. The only bad thing about it is that I live by myself and the temptation to polish off 4 freshly baked cookies is far to great, and makes me feel far to guilty to bake on a regular basis. Thankfully I have a band of co-workers who absolutely love home-baked goods and can help me justify my baking fetish.

Praise for these baked goods:

"Sarah, these are the best cookies I've ever tasted"
"A taste of heaven"
"Dude, those bars are like seriously the best thing I've ever eaten, well, other than vanilla bean cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory, but man that doesn't count cuz it's like The Cheesecake Factory"
"This is my perfect cookie consistency"
"We love that you love to bake, Sarah"

I don't mean to brag, but it feels really good to bake for people.

No comments: