Monday, November 6, 2006

a great weekend means a hard goodbye

Hope and becky flew home today. It was a sad occasion for me because we had such an awesome weekend! It was the perfect blend of having stuff to do and having no particular plans. We got to relax, catch up, watch TV and some movies, but most importantly, we got to see Wicked! It was the best broadway show I've ever seen, which actually doesn't mean much since I've only seen 4 total, but it was amazing. The colors, the singing, the costumes, it was so cool. We had really good seats too, even though the tickets I got on ebay said 'limited view' they were in the dress circle (not the balcony), so we were closer to the stage. So that was definitely the highlight of the weekend.

I'm so tired now. Hope and becky's flight left at 8:20 this morning so we were up by 4:30 in order to make it to the airport on time...yawn. no amount of caffeine seems to be helping the situation

No comments: