Monday, November 13, 2006

good weekend and good night

I'm tired. I should go to bed. I got up at 4:30 this morning to accompany Dani and Sheila to the airport. That's the second monday in a row that I did that and it's not getting easier. Besides being very early, I have to say goodbye to good friends and family, and on top of that, I have to go straight to work and try to stay awake. yawn...

The weekend was fabulous though. Friday night we just hung out and caught up. It was raining really hard outside so it was a perfect night to take it easy. Saturday was the art institute and shopping. No matter how many times i've been to the art institute, I find something new to love everytime i'm there. But my favorite painting in their collection is The Song of the Lark by Jules Adolphe Breton. I have yet to find a painting more capitaviting to me.

Saturday night we went out and things got a little crazy. Nothing like hitting up CVS for some dramamine and potato chips at 3:30am :P

Sunday we spent 5 hours at the Field Museum, saw the King Tut exhibit (which unfortunately wasn't all it's hyped up to be...) and had deep dish pizza for dinner. A fantastic weekend...but I'm ready for bed!


No comments: