Wednesday, December 20, 2006

a few things

I'm going home tomorrow night! yea! I should be packing right now since I haven't yet started. ah well, it'll get done.

Tara W, my college roomate is engaged!! She's getting married in July in Washington, and I'm a bridesmaid :) I'm excited for it, plus cuz I'll get to visit my other friend, Rachel who lives in Seattle at the same time. very good news.

Threadless is opening a brick and mortar store right down the street. I'm excited about this as well.

I saw Massive Change at the MCA tonight. It was very interesting, but very information-heavy. I think I'll go back to absorb some more knowledge after i get back from my christmas break. It was very interesting though, so if you're in the area before the 31st, I'd recommend you check it out.

I rode Santa's Christmas train on the way home tonight. haha. the whole thing was decked out with christmas lights and tinsel, and santa's sleigh even took the place of one of the train cars, AND he was in it! that means he was riding the train, OUTSIDE of the train....in the tunnel. Crazy. The elves on the train gave me a candy cane.

So much excitement...I can barely contain myself.

No comments: