Tuesday, December 12, 2006

things i want to do before I die

I decided to make a list of things I want to do before I die...not that I'm chronically ill or anything, it's just a way to give myself some concrete, written goals, things to aim for. So, here it goes, in no particular order:

• Travel...to many places: stonehenge, Chichen Itza (again), New Zealand, the Andes Mountains, St. Peter's Basilica, Taj Mahal, London, the colesseum, caves of lascaux, Venice, palace of versailles....the list goes on! (i better get moving)
• Sky Dive or bungee jump (or both)
• snorkel
• run a marathon or half marathon
• get married
• start my own business
• have kids
• go to grad school
• teach (in some fashion...design, art history, sunday school even!)
• pay off school loans
• buy a house
• be the sole designer of an exhibit at the field
• get my christmas shopping done on time
• inspire kids (and adults) to love art
• buy a boat
• learn how to tango, salsa, swing dance, ballroom dance...anything

list to be continued as I dream up more dreams...

1 comment:

Becca said...

awesome list! you have inspired me to make one of my own. so far i have:
-write a "things i want to do before i die" list :)

miss you and chicago!