Tuesday, April 15, 2008

i can tie my tie all by myself

hey!

hey you!

yes, YOU! the one reading this blog!

I know what you're thinking. you're thinking, man, i wish this girl would get RID of that nasty blogger template with the putrid ochre background and disgusting brown font! For pete's sake, isn't she a graphic designer??

Ok ok, you're right. I'm gunna work on it. Actually, I've been working on it (or at least thinking about working on it) for quite some time. But yeah, I named this blog what I did for a reason.

So, stay tuned. I'm conjuring up at least 50% of my creative energy and honing it in on sprucing this place up.

2 comments:

Kunnari said...

my prayers will finally be answered.

Abby said...

Once you fix up "This is a lesson in procrastination"....can I commission you help me stop procrastinating about starting a blog???