Monday, August 7, 2006

the inner tourist

today was a sad, sad day. I had to say goodbye to Dani and Mike, who have been in Chicago since Wednesday evening. I think saying goodbye was so hard because we had so much fun these past few days! That and the fact that I don't know when I'll see them again. But we did have a blast, despite a few minor set backs like the airport baggage claim, the pouring rain and the broken elevator in my apartment. Four flights of stairs aren't the most fun. Other than that, I sure had a blast. Shopped a lot, walked a lot, shopped some more, walked some more. We went to the top of the Sears Tower this evening...it was pretty sweet, I have to admit. I wasn't too big on the idea at first, but I found my inner tourist and had a great time. The best was just getting to see them again and having Posty ridicule me constantly about being an artist. I think he wants to be just like me. :) I miss you guys already!
I'll post pictures of the weekend later.

No comments: