Sunday, August 6, 2006

manna of my life

So I don't literally have manna. I don't wake up every morning to find the floor of my apartment covered with food for the day. But every morning I do wake up to abundance, blessing and generosity from the Lord in many other forms. They may not be as visible as manna, they may not even be as necessary to my daily life as food. But the things the Lord has blessed me with is the manna of my life. I am alive. I am healthy. I have a loving family. I have three amazing sisters. I have many close friends. I have a job. I have a place to live. I have an air conditioner. I have food in my fridge and clothes in my closet (an abundance of clothes indeed :P) I have eyes to see the world, the differences between people, and a mind to think about the things I see. I have a passion for art and creating. I have hope and I have forgiveness.

I have a lot. An abundance of manna.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

you're amazing...