Monday, August 28, 2006

post-concert 'can't get enough of the music' phase.

Most concerts I've been to have been pretty good. But now that I've seen third eye blind in concert, I know what a great concert is. I guess it helped that third eye blind has been one of my favorite bands ever since 7th grade when the infamous 'semi-charmed life' took over the radio. But as the lead singer Stephan Jenkins said last night, "we were kidnapped by the radio." 3EB's music is mesmerizing to me and deserves the devoted crowd that they have, despite the mere 3 albums released in almost 10 years. The vocals gave me goosebumps and I felt like I was in a dream. Ok, I know that sounds pretty extreeme, but i loved it. They played a solid 2 hours to a sold-out House of Blues and it was fantastic. ah. Unfortunately, the security guards confiscated my camera before I even got in the venue, so I don't have any pictures to share. That was pretty disappointing. Plus they charged me $2 to confiscate my camera til the end of the concert!

But pretty much this was a great weekend. Sar came to visit and we went out friday night with a few other girls, had a good time of course...right sar ;) Relaxed a lot on Saturday did some shopping, went church and an art fest, took a nap on Sunday. Beautiful.

No comments: