Wednesday, October 11, 2006

right now, the stones are rolling

This evening, right next door to the Field Museum, was a Rolling Stones concert. It took place at Solider Field, home of the Bears, and traffic was CRAZY. That's really the only insight on the concert that I have because, oh yeah, I didn't have $185 lying around to get an actual ticket for the concert. At least that's what I heard they were. When i was leaving work around 6:30, there were MOBS of people coming to the concert. I felt like a tiny fish trying to swim against the current.

2 comments:

Rob Haan said...

This is a few posts behind...

anyhow I was "T Tall Teeth" for the letter people parade.

Aparently they don't do letter people in Canada... I've asked a few Canadians. How unfortunate.

Andrea said...

Hi, Sarah, it's Andrea DJ. I remember being in first grade with you and thinking you were the best artist ever. And I was Miss A and was embarrassed because I had a tube of Aim toothpaste glued to my bag.