Thursday, July 27, 2006

parking and buses

So I watched a lady parallel park her mini cooper the other day. Ok, I watched her ATTEMPT to park her mini cooper. If you have a mini cooper, parallel parking should not be an issue, and it should definitely NOT be something that people, such as myself, watch. You should be able to drive right into the spot. Ok, well. This lady was struggling. The whole production took about 5 minutes and about 10 or more manuevers to get her settled in. And it's not like the spot was small either. Seriously. No wonder women drivers have bad reps.

Oh, and in case you're wondering why I was watching someone parallel park, I was waiting for the bus.

Then I saw a bus, and on the side of it was an advertisement for Mitchum deodorant. It said, " If you could totally parallel park this baby (referring to the bus), you're a Mitchum Man."

There. My story just came full circle. Parking and buses. Have a good night.

No comments: