Saturday, July 15, 2006

six foot man on a double decker bicycle

I saw it first hand as I was walking down the sidewalk today. he went whizzing by and it was quite a sight. Tall as a bus. I have no idea how he got on the thing, but it looked like 2 bikes stacked on top of each other. bizarre. One of the many moments in the city when I wish I had my camera ready.

I went shopping today, not so much because I needed stuff, but because it was too hot to stay in my apartment. Normally on super hot days people don't go out, they stay in where it's air conditioned. But for me it's the opposite. If it's super hot, I go out. My air conditioner doesn't seem to cool my apartment down no matter how long I run the thing. So I try to avoid running it. I just went out for dinner with Rachel, left the air on while I was gone and when I came back nearly 2 hours later, it doesn't feel like I had anything but a fan on. So I tend to go "shopping" or pretend to shop while I'll I'm doing is using other people's air conditioners.

Tomorrow's supposed to be hotter.

No comments: